woensdag 7 oktober 2009

And what I bought in Alkmaar


In alkmaar I bought the book Material Obsession in the nice bookshop just across the church I saw a lot of quilters found that nice bookshop with a lot of quiltbooks... and I bought all the fabric for a nice new project.... I saw it first in Quiltmania... and then on the show... I couldn't resist... my love for old fabrics, old patterns and new for me round pieces... I am going to piece this by hand... with the machine it means to much trouble. The quilt is called country wheels. The first circle is finished, will be published soon.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi and thank you for your comment :)
    I love antique quilts, so it is fun reading your blog. The civil war quilt is beautiful, I look forward to seeing it finished!
    Have a nice weekend of sewing,
    Best regards from Iceland :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het lijkt me een heel mooi patroon. Veell plezier er mee en fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this quilt , wow! the fabrics are just perfect for it
    I will have to look for the pattern
    Kathie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen