zondag 30 maart 2014

Time to......... sew, knit stitch.......


A new project, this kit  I ordered, and yes it is very simpel, but I love the colours and I love hearts, it is gong to be a hippy bag when it is finishes in a couple of years hahahah...


One of my scarves the crochet one is finishes, pictures next time I forget to make them... so I still had some wool from when I went to dublin....but...it are strands... what to do....


Before I started it looked like this, but with the wool winder of my mother and a tool to make balls I had a ball of time..... look a this....



In just an hour al the strands are ball, love it , just like having you re own shop in you re own house.....




And an update of my crochet along....... this is how far i am now.... stil catching up...




En weten jullie het al de sampler gaat sluiten...... heel begrijpelijk maar oh zo jammer... zal jullie missen !!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten