zondag 12 mei 2013

Upate embroidery and quilting ....


And a little finish, I changed it a little normally it is with orange but as you know I prefer pink and there is a curved line under needleworker. And what will it be..... it is not going on my wall but it is still a secret what it is going to be .....


Progress of my quilt it has to be 5 x 7 blocks and as you see only 7 more to go..... 


Today it was mothersday and I am so happy I got a wonderful book from One of my favourite authors Santa Montifiore a lovely little set from my youngest today she also made a t-shirt with a poem and a text on it, next time I will make a picture of that and a picturebook of my oldest with our last holiday !1 what a lovely gifts and a lovely day xxx

1 opmerking:

  1. I am catching up with my favourite blogs. This is such a lovely post. Your new book looks great! Your quilt is beautiful, it looks amazing. I love the Home of a Needleworker pattern, can I ask what colour thread did you use for the words? Ann

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen